Newbie - Started SW yesterday

Johnwoz

Hi all

Started SW yesterday , first club I have ever gone too, very daunting as was only guy there but wasn't to bad. Discovered that I'm biggest I have ever been which is horrible but it's time for me to face facts and get real and start this off !

John

Good luck! Nothing to be ashamed about being the only guy there, you'll either soon be joined by more, or you'll be proper looked after by the girls of the group. Do ask anything you need to know in the Slimming World part of the forum, we are here to help where we can! And there are plenty of men on here to talk to as well :)

Hi John, well done you for joining the group, that's the hardest thing over - good luck with your goals, and if we can help you in any way, just let us know
Tina

Johnwoz said:
1st weight in 2nite so fingers crossed!!!

Good luck on your journey :) men are always greatly recieved at group my husband has been going for 5 months and lost 5 stone! He loves group and always gets a fuss made of him as there is only a few men lol. Once weigh in is done and dusted its onwards and upwards ... Or should I say downwards ;)

Back