Newbie started today

mel888

Starting today did exante but the flavours were so bland and boring so going to try slim and save and see how I get on starting weight a depressing 16st8 :(((

Good luck and welcome! I came over here from Exante and I absolutely LOVE the bars! There is also so much more variety! I'm sure you'll do great! I actually liked Exantes food, but this is fabulous! You'll get rid of the weight in no time! :) How much are you looking to lose?

Welcome! I started a month ago and am sooo glad I did :D Although i'm still ALOT heavier than i'd like to be its already made a big difference in the way I feel. Good luck!

Day 2 not hungry at all at the moment but the test comes later when I do food shopping im dreading it going to try and do it as quick as possible wish me luck lol

I know I didn't expect to lose tht much but it has made me more determined to continue I know my next loss won't be as much bit what a fantastic start xx good luck with ur journey xx

Super impressive!!! Well done!!!! :) great first week! :)

Amazing losses, well done you.

Week 2 weigh in and shocked 8lbs off this week starting to see a difference now woohoo

Wowzer well done these losses are amazing I will be joining you guys soon can't wait I need done motivation so this thread will definitely help!! X

Back