Newbie - Started Yesterday

apia08

What a wonderful forum!

I am 5ft 3inches and weighed in at 13,7. Offically my second day and not sure what to expect (hopefully lots of weight loss) I feel terrible and have the most awful heads. Also very tired of seeing food alround me and have to be strong not to binge when no one is looking ( I am sure this makes me sound very sad indeed).

If anyone can help, do you feel better when you enter ketsosis? I am so confused, I feel dizzy and sick today and slightly absent minded. I start something but then forget what I was doing - not sure whether this is common or I am going completely mad.

no your not sad at all, it's a weird feeling getting to ketosis so don't over excert yourself take plenty of rest if you can. also more water will ease the aching head, stick with it you'll be glad you did on WI day.

Hey, the first three days are the worst... ketosis is great, you won't feel hungry, thats not to say you won't be tempted to eat food you shouldn't tho, but it definitely does become much, much, easier. Look at the amazing results people achieve on CD ~ it makes the strictness all worth it...!!

Good luck for your first week, it'll totally fly in... and before you know it, you'll be back on here posting about your fabulous Week 1 weigh in result...!! Take each day at a time, and break it all up into chunks, it makes it much less daunting.

Hi,

Like the others have said, once you get into ketosis everything should feel a bit better for you. You might still crave things but it wont be physical hunger. First couple of days are very hard and the first week was tough I found, but once you're past that there won't be no stopping you.

I am on day 18 and can't believe how fast it's gone by....

Good luck!!!

i just want to say welcome to cd and minis,as all above have stated you will feel sooooo much better when you get into ketosis just drink as much water as you can stomach and then some!!im on it 6 and half weeks now and its the only diet that ive done that its flying by,its the best ever,
best of luck to you
elaine x

Back