Newbie starter on LT

Lynzi G

Hi All,
I'm Lyndsey, I'm 37 and its my first day on LT. Done a few diets over the years, yo- yo dieting i suppose but always stayed within 7-14lbs either way. However i'm going through divorce at the minute and diagnosed with asthma last year so this didnt help and I've gained another two stone in around 6 months.
Heard about LT from a friend and decided to give it a go, I'm also looking for long term food management.
Feeling light- headed at the moment and my stomach been rumbling for most of the day!.... Not been going crazy for food, just a decent cup of tea!... Wasn't too keen on the chicken soup, gagged a bit with it, but still have them in my supply for this week :-( Once i get my head around something i tend to persevere, so hear goes! Its good to read comments on here of support :-D

Hi Lynzi, don't worry, it gets loads better as you go along and the side effects will have eased off after the first few days. Stay positive and don't focus on the negatives - keep reminding yourself why you are doing this, how happy you'll be if you reach your goal, etc. Positive thinkers are the ones who succeed. ;)

Kozza xx

Thanks, trying to be as positive as I can. Day three and feeling really tired and headaches have kicked in. But can't wait to get back into my clothes as I was starting to run out of things to wear! :) my target is to look good by the end of august as I have a wedding to go to.

Shakes ok considering they're made with water. When I attend my first weigh- in on Wednesday I won't be getting the soup again as I wasn't too keen.....it's day 4 and my headaches are easing and I feel less tired and my body feels smaller already believe it or not!!.... Just struggling when cooking meals for the family as I wish I was eating it too.... But staying strong and been good throughout :-D

I hate the chicken soup as well going to chemist tomorrow to swap them. I'm hoping to lose as much weight as I can by August so I can go on a roller coaster with my daughter at light water valley. Be strong your doing well I'm a day behind you.

Thanks Skinnylove, motivating words. Good luck Lyndsey. Its not easy but is so worth it. Im week 2 with a few blips but back to 100%.

Hi Mandy... Doing good thanks, can tell already that I've lost so really chuffed. Feeling really happy today and not too hungry or craving... However still don't like looking at food as it does look lovely :-(... Looking forward to my weight in on Wednesday morning :)

Good luck for wednesday Lynzi :)

Back