Newbie starting cambridge diet

lots2loose

Hi everyone thought I'd introduce myself, I have alot to loose, just under 8stone. I have yoyo dieted for so long, I lost 4 stone before I fell pregnant, I was doing so well and enjoying dieting but I gained the whole lot back during and after pregnancy. I'm back to my heaviest and ready to shift it.

I'm doing this for myself first and then for my kids. If I don't want to do it for myself it won't happen. I'm in the right frame of mind but I have moments where I really struggle, mainly at night when I'm on my own, my partner works nights and kids all go bed at 7pm so I'm all alone. No doubt I will be on here for some support if I get the urge to stuff my face!

What diets are you all doing and how much have u got to loose/lost? Xx

Hi :)

I've just started back on Cambridge too :) I weigh 18 11 atm but cause I'm tall I need to be around the 12 stones mark for a healthy BMI.

It doesn't sound a lot when you say it like that but it's always easier to gain than lose!

Hoping for a good 8-10 lbs in my first week to boost me :)

How are you feeling?? You ever done Cambridge before ?

Welcome!
I'm pretty new here myself. Currently having a reset on herbalife, but lost my weight 5 years ago on Cambridge and really liked it!

Good luck!

Back