newbie starting dukan today

sonyamc

I have no idea how to use forums as its a first for me, but have seen the friendship and support on the dukan journey so hope I can get the hang of it , and be inspired by all of you who are having success on the dukan. Any help, advice support is much appreciated. Thanks x

dont be afraid to ask for help and advice and good luck with Dukan :D

Thanks for the comments. I am very impressed by your weightloss!! That's great motivation for me as a newbie x

In my opinion there is NO other diets now - Dukan all the way! Just do your research by reading the book & posts on here, plan your meals, DON'T have whats not allowed and if your stuck or not sure about something ask as many questions you need to ask on here. Before you know it ................ you will see results ;)

i 3rd that LOL

Thank you for all of your support, its really appreciated. I need all the help I can get!! X so glad to be at the end of day 2 attack. 3 more to go till I can have some salad which I am craving for...but..the motivation for losing some weight and getting my confidence back is worth it. X

Using this posting thing right as I am on my phone!! But thank you for all the support so far :) x

Back