Newbie starting Exante. Nervous but excited about the results!

Sammysmiles

Hi,

I am very new to this site but have been reading all your success stories, particularly Exante so decided to give it a go. It arrives tomorrow eek!

A little about me, I am 5'8 and have tended to hover around 11.7 stone since my early 20's and first son was born. My youngest is now 2.5 years old and I managed to weigh in at a whopping 16 stone! Over the following 12 months after his birth I lost the extra weight dropping down to 10 stone. I managed to keep it off for 12 months until I started a new job and college course. I am now upto 11.9 and need to nip it in the bud before it gets ridiculous again :(

I work out in the gym 3/4 times a week so this along with TS I am hoping the weight will drop off? I am going away with the girls to Magaluf in 6 weeks and really need to drop some of the excess before then.

I am looking forward to charting my weight loss and getting to know you all. Any success stories or tips? I have ordered a months supply of Total Solutions btw.

xx

Well, it's all arrived. First day tomorrow, takeaway pizza tonight seeing as though it will be the last solid food I eat for a month :)

I CAN DO IT!!

Thank you Irene, well done on your amazing weight loss. How did you do it? x

Well, week one over and 10lbs gone. Woohoo!!

Ugh, time of the month this week. Forgot about that! How does TOTM affect weight loss?

Think it's an individual thing but I asked my gp once and she said it was normal what I experience. I can weigh up to 7lbs heavier and it's pretty much water retention. I crave sweet things too which I give into. My advice is stay off the scales till after if you know yourself you are feeling bloated as this happened to me last week I kept checking and was winding myself up but by the end of it I had lost 8lbs in ten days, if the scales during my monthly friend were to be believed I had lost like 2lb!

Well succumbed to a salad sandwich yesterday, a salad sandwich! Ha ha, wasn't even a takeaway pizza or a Dairy Milk! I felt so weak and ill, my legs were like jelly. Anyway, felt tonnes better and carried on TS today.

That's my plan I think, when I feel like that I will need to eat. I have 2 jobs, a college course, 2 kids and a husband :) they need me to be energetic!

Still not lost anything, in fact put a couple of pounds on, f-ing great! But I said I would do this diet for 4 weeks and I will soldier on.

Hoping that WI on Saturday shows a STS or a pound loss? TOTM had finished now do I had better lose next Sat. Surely I have to?

Signed
Frustrated Sammysmiles :(

10.10 and a half. Shocked to say the least as I was 11 yesterday :)

1.5 pounds off a stone so that's what I'm aiming for next week.

Woohoo! It's coming off

Had a little day off on Wednesday, enjoyed a company BBQ. I don't feel too bad about it but my God it floored me. I felt terrible after eating all those carbs.

Straight back on it Thursday and today but I are alot :) not hoping for a loss. A STS will do!

Just uploaded a pic, this was me last year at 10 stone. Looking forward to getting there again :)

Half a pound loss this week, okay seeing as though I cheated a little and also had a picnic yesterday :)

Hoping for a couple of pounds next week maybe taking me to 10.8?

Magaluf booked to go in 2.5 weeks, better not cheat again!!

Also going to Tenerife for 3 weeks in July, another great incentive :)

Erm, fell off the wagon big time this week. 2 weeks til Magaluf, really need to start afresh tomorrow and stick to it. Would love to be 10.5 at least by the time we go.

Can I do it??

Well, 10.8 this morning. Miracle considering all I've eaten this week whoops! So that's my 4 weeks over with I think?? Still have some shakes and bars left so going to continue until I go to Magaluf.

2 weeks to get as close to 10 stone as I can. Wish me luck!!

By the way, it's a 15 pound loss. I wonder what I would have lost if I was 100% but hey ho. I wanted a stone in the 4 weeks and I got it!

Wonder what the next 2 weeks will bring?

Not too sure if anyone's even reading my diary ha ha :)

To keep my thoughts of food away I have read the 50 shades trilogy over 4 nights, now my beauty exams are over and my books are finished I am twiddling my thumbs. Arghhh! Go to bed Sammy!

Just bought another bumper shake and bar pack. We are going away for 3 weeks in July and I have set myself quite a steep target.

Can I lose another 15 pounds taking me to 9.7? I really need to stick to it 100% to get there

Hmmm, I don't understand Minimins. I don't get any replys on threads I start, no encouraging comments on my diary. I was really looking forward to the support offered here but am I the only one not getting any?

Does any other newbie feel the same? I guess I'll never know....... As no-one ever replys!! :)

Hello

Congrats on doing well so far... Today is my first day on the Exante diet. I've just had a vanilla shake and have to say it was pretty awful. Still, I'm planning on doing this til the end of term (6 weeks) as a 'kick start' and then move on the mixing it up a bit. Keep going - you're doing well and that photo beckons....

Back