1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie starting today

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Katie84, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Katie84

Katie84 Well-Known Member

Hiya, thought i would come say hello as i have started my CS journey today :D

I have a lot of weight to shift, if i go by what doctor wants me to loose then 9 stone!

Or how i want to be then about 5 stone lol

See how i feel as i loose it :)

Anyways im Katie :) 24 living in sheffield.

Nice to meet you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. finkykun

finkykun Member

Hi,

Im Katie and i started mine today too, i live in Derby.

Im looking to loose about 2-3 Stone. Im a size 14/16 at moment, want to get to about a 12/14.

U have Family? Work Etc.. Hows your first day gone xx

4. Katie84

Katie84 Well-Known Member

Sorry for late reply, im on day 5, struggled in first 2/3 days but stuck to it as much as i could, things going fine now, no idea what i have lost since the batteries in my scales have gone lol

Off to buy some today lol

Luckily i borrowed some to weigh myself last sunday.

No kids this is why i want to loose weight as doctor thinks this is why i cant get pregnant.

just live with my fella for past 3 years :)

In sunny Sheffield lol

How you been finding CS?