Newbie starting today!

shelley0363

I all I'm new to slim fast and had my first shake at 7am and feel Hungary already :( will have some water see if that helps, I have done every diet going from slimming world to weightwatchers and I love food so much so this will be so hard! When does it start to get easier? I'm hoping my stomach will shrink!

Also I'm going to my body combat class tonight which is high intensity so should I have some more calories? Nothing on the website says about this?

Many thanks for any help

The first week is the hardest but after that your tummy will be used to less food so you'll feel fuller for longer.
I try to have my shake as late at loss, usually about 9 ish then a snack at half 10-11, then 2nd shake at 12-12.30 then another snack at 3 then have tea at about half 5. Was very hard for me in the beginning but take each day as it comes. A week will soon be gone and you'll be used to it.

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for you reply :) I have stuck to it well today, I did have a meal in afternoon before the gym as I burn about 600 cals usually and don't want to go below 1200 a day. I think I'll be having my first shake a bit later tomorrow probably around 9 because I was starving this morning! No gym tomorrow so a normal 3 2 1 day for me!

Back