Attack Newbie...starting tomorrow

Hi everyone!

I heard a friend talking about the dukan diet so I've done some research and decided I want to give it a go.

Went to asda today and bought chicken, ham, quark, cottage cheese, fat free yoghurts and oat bran ready to start tomorrow.

I am 5ft 4 and want to get to 9st 7Ibs. I'll find out tomorrow how much I weight but I think it's about 10st 4Ibs.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. For my breakfast I plan on having yogurt with oat bran. For dinner chicken with cottage cheese and maybe egg. Not sure about tea yet. I'll snack on ham.

Could I have salmon thats in a chinese sauce. I got this on the fish counter in tesco. Also how much skimmed milk can I have a day?

Thanks
cally x

Hi Cally

Welcome! Hope you enjoy Dukan and his forum.

Good start with your shopping and meal planning. To answer your questions, skimmed milk is unlimited during Attack, so fill your boots! In terms of the salmon in Chinese sauce, I think you should avoid this as there's probably sugar in there somewhere.

Also, go easy with your ham - it's very salty and might stall your losses.

Other than that, eat when you're hungry and don't ever worry that you're eating too much.

P x

Hi,

Im new to Dukan myself, I've only just started the cruise stage so questions looking for advice would be better answered by someone who knows exactly what they are talking about, just wanted to say hi and welcome.

Sarah
x

Cally thats an unusual name your not my niece Cally are you??????? Good luck this is the best diet ever. x:)

Back