Newbie! Starting tomorrow

Hi

My name is Sarah and am a complete novice at Forums so please be gentle with me!

I have been giving a weeks worth of Exante products so that I can start straight away. I am 34 and have about 5 stone to lose... I have no idea how long this is going to take me but know I am going to give it my best shot ever, I have tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Calorie counting but seem to be gaining more than losing so thought would try something more extreme.

I am not going to kid myself in thinking this will be easy... I am approx 16.7 stone.... Hoping to be less in a weeks time!

Any tips/ advice? Realistically how much could I lose in my first week.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Sarah xxxxx

Hi Sarah, you will be fine the only tips I can give you is eat all 3 packs everyday, drinkl loads, and give it 100 per cent and the weight will melt away. I am not saying its a doddle but you have a weeks worth of packs so it worth giving it your all what's a week ? The result at the end will be more than worth it. I lost 9 pound in my first week but I have seen someone on here who lost 17 pound. This forum is brilliant for help and advice, why not join the September challenge ? Have a great week x

Hi Lozzer, thanks for your reply, I am still finding my way around this forum so please bare with me.
Well thats day 1 done, 1 had a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and just had the soup for dinner, was going well till the soup!! OMG how rank..... on the plus side tho I feel a little sick now so won't want anything to eat lol
September challenge? Sounds just what I need.... how do I join?
xx

Back