NEWBIE !!! (support needed)

EvaDiva

Hello every1 !!! I am a gal who struggles with weight :-(
I started to pile weight on after my wedding and having my 3 children!!!
I have done the obvious diet clubs and they have not been successful ! ( or i havent ) ... I have just started on LIPOTRIM as i have a upcoming holiday ! I am on day 6 and its 1st weigh in tomoro ! Just wondered how much weight any1 lost in week 1 ! I aim to do this for 8 wks and wondered what a realistic weight loss ob lipotrim could be !!!! Also how has every1 coped !!!!

EvaDiva (love your name, BTW),
I'm new, too ... and SOOO need support, as well. From the sounds of it, you and I have a lot in common with our life-long (and family lifestyle) struggles. I'm still breastfeeding, though, so weight loss "tools" aren't an option for me...other than perhaps Weight Watchers or the like. But every time I reduce my calories (or points!), I feel like my baby responds with frustration in a similarly reduced milk supply. He's my first priority, but I know I could get further if I could control my urges to binge on any sort of carb and confection I can wrap my lips around.... so that's where I need support. In fact, I lost 30 lbs in the hospital but, once I decided to start "trying", I've spent the last month losing, and then immediately gaining back, the same 4-5 lbs. So I haven't really budged since I came home from delivering baby #2 five months ago!!! Talk about !@#$%^&*. :eek:/ Anyway, good for you for being out here (and out "there") and best of luck to you!

Back