Newbie! Suppose I better introduce myself!

Hey guys!
Hopefully here to lose weight for the final time! Never tried calorie counting before but it seems pretty straightforward as I have been usual MFP too! I have tried most diets before including Weightwatchers and Slimming world as well as food substitute diets. I was most successful on WW losing around 3.5 stone at one point however I have steadily put it back and some. I did write a thread about 3 days ago however it doesn't seem to have come up so here I am again!
My starting weight is 15 st 13. Probably the heaviest I've ever been! My final goal would to be around 11 stone, maybe a little less depending on how it looked on my 5 ft 7 frame. My first target however is to lose 2-2.5 stone by September. I go on holiday then and would like to be a little lighter and more confident!
I am certainly hoping to reach my goal by next summer at the latest as I plan to travel the Americas for 9 weeks next year and as it is a camping/activity trek I don't want to huffing and puffing my way round for nine weeks!
I am going to weigh myself monthly, on the 28th of each month. I feel this is the best way because it will ensure I see real results and will spur me on to continue! As I am living away at Uni and don't own any scales at my house, it shouldn't be too hard not to weigh myself!
I will be keeping a food diary on here too!
Wish me luck! :)

Yay good luck chick and Welcome to the forum. It will be good to support each other and not lead each other into temptation. :)

Thanks guys! :) I read that post back and I've made loads of typing errors but I'm on my phone and it always predicts stuff hah. Becki the mrs s puzzled me for ages and it's just dawned on me now that you actually are mrs s haha x

Bex.H.1989 said:
Thanks guys! :) I read that post back and I've made loads of typing errors but I'm on my phone and it always predicts stuff hah. Becki the mrs s puzzled me for ages and it's just dawned on me now that you actually are mrs s haha x

Mine does that too ha ;) good old iPhones lol

I know it feels weird to say my old name out loud now it doesn't feel like mine any more ha, well it's been nearly a year now!

Hi Bex Im new to CC this week as well! Heres hoping you reach your goal for September! Im looking to shift a fair chunk by then in time for my anniversary. We can do this!!

Welcome :D

Hi Bex and welcome,
This is a great place for all kinds of advice and help...great ppl here,always willing to help...best of luck
jen

Hi & welcome to CC, like you I've done all sorts of diets & the most successful for me was WW where I got to goal 16 years ago but every new year that came I weighed heavier til I got to a smidge under 19 stone, went back to WW but just wasn't working so I started ccing using mfp in October & it's like a miracle, it's taught me so much & I've lost just under 5 stone & it's just now a way of life. Good Luck with your journey x

Back