Newbie-Switching from SW to WW

mooandmae

Hi Everyone

I'm seriously considering switching to WW. I have previously been to WW but probably about 10 years ago and I did really well. Three years ago I started SW and found it great, I stopped going to group about 18 months ago having lost 4 stone. To be honest I was not keen on the leader and the first chance to not go I took and i've never gone back. Since Christmas Ive been steadily gaining weight. Completely my own fault. my dinners are still SW perfect but all the little extras are now adding up. Ive been trying to do SW on my own and though i'm now not gaining its not going down either. Its kind of like I know it so well I think I don't need to check things or track things properly. I'm really bored with it all to be honest.

Ive been recently looking through the WW website and for the last 2 weeks ive been looking through here and ive been really impressed with the new propoints plan but to be honest I really dont know where to start. There are no groups near me but id be happy to join online. Its silly things that are worrying me like on SW you can have unlimited pasta, rice etc but you obviously cant on WW but part of my problems is my portion sizes, I can eat double what my husband can eat so maybe that's a good thing.

Has anyone else changed from slimming world to weight watchers, I feel kind of excited but a bit nervous as well. Are there any must haves? ive been looking at the propoints calculators on Ebay as it looks like it might come in handy

Thanks everyone x

Back