• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie.. taking the plunge..

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Hi everyone.. haven't been here for a long time so consider myself a newbie! :)

I have decided after many moths of misery to join SW. By chance I went on to the SW website today to discover there is a new group starting a 2 minute walk from my house... so I think someone is telling me something!

The group doesn't start until 17/9 but just thought I'd sign on and say hello.. I have about 3 st to loose so it will be a struggle but hope I can get some support from you wonderful people when the going inevitably gets tough..

Have done ww/atkins in the past but thought I'd give SW a go as it seems to fit my lifestyle more than the others..

Hope to catch up soon :wavey:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Welcome hun...

Good board you found and they are all so helpful...

Good Luck!x

i also thought it was 'a sign' that my sw club is only a few streets away :D

Taz

Spam Hunter
I joined mine cus I had friends that go there and when I moved out of the area I just kept going to the same group. When we bought our flat it turned out to be just found the corner which was ideal!

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Thanx everyone for your kind words.

Am feeling low & fed up with my weight (as usual!) so am hoping this will galvanise me and I will succeed this time!

It's my 40th in November so want to be able to leave the house without donning the bin bag!! :D

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Welcome back. It's always nice to have new members joining the forum!

Hi i just joined my local slimming world yesterday, am completely inspired! My 1st weigh in is at 17st 2lbs hoping to loose at least a stone by xmas anything more would be an added bonus, any ideas for using the green plan for lunches to take into work, only food available there is from a vending machine! lol

:party0019:

Welcome on board x