Newbie Thread :)

anois

Hi there,

Is there a newbie thread? Have I missed it in a sub section? If I have I'm very sorry.

Just want to say hi and maybe get to know a few people new like me or seasoned ww'ers!

My names Louise. Lots n lots n lots to lose, but here I am anyway. The big 30 next year so trying to really make some head way into it all. I could look back and say 15+ years wasted but I won't. Can't keep using that as an excuse. So anyway little whinge over. Lol

Come say hello...

Good luck. Start a diary, it will get people reading and able to offer advice and support :)

Hi Louise am new as well it's day 4 for me today and had a sneaky weigh in today, already lost 2lbs yey !!! good luck :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi :) I started last Monday so tonight is my first weigh in so I'm a little nervous to say the least. Managed to stay off the scales so far lol ( will prob have a sneaky peek just before class). Like you hinted to I have "wasted years of on again off again"and have lots to loose - I'm hoping this is my time. Good luck xx

Hi! I'm new to WW as well, just over a week. I really don't feel like I'm dieting. Think it's the best move I've ever made!

It is fantastic. Makes you really think about what your eating. And the weeklies are a huge help to me. As before with other diets if I went over I blew it and never bothered getting back on the wagon. Now I use a weekly or two and get straight back into the diet.

Yep, I really think those weeklies are great for you mentally.

Definitely agree there , other diets are so restrictive and in the end you end up going mad and bingeing especially on low carb diets !!! And then its hard to get back on track . This diet is perfect ive been eating so many yummy things just in moderation !!! Today is only my 4th day and have already lost 2lbs so I have high hopes with this diet coz I don't feel deprived and there's nothing worse than feeling deprived!!!

I'm a noob too. I started WW 2 weeks ago online. I've lost weight with SW and a VLCD before but I need portion control and food I can grab and go (SW was so restrictive with shop sarnies etc). The iPhone app is a god send as I'm awful at writing things down. Two weeks in and I'm already 6lbs down woohoo!

That's brilliant I just got my online shop with all my yummy foods I can eat this week , bagels for breakfast, wraps for lunch... the possibilities are endless lol, am now waiting for my ww lasagne to cook feels like a real treat!!! I normally like to cook things from scratch but I couldn't resist it,I haven't had a ready meal in years so am going to enjoy it !!! :)

The ready meals are fantastic. I live how you can bung them in and its done. My OH and I shared a WW pizza and WW dough balls the other night. 10pp the lot!!! Loved it! Thing is I looks small and then u eat it and realise actually that is the right size portion. Makes me wonder how much time u spent making myself eat things because the portion was big!

Hi I'm new to WW to, joined group last Thursday had been dieting on my own managed to loose about a stone and a half but need help with the last stone. Tried slimming world but need to have portion control on the carbs lol ie rice and pasta. Good luck everyone on your journeys and well done on everyone loses so far x:)

Pizza sounds good yum !!! I feel like am thinking about food all day on this diet !!! But if I carry on losing then that's ok coz I love food !! Ive bought myself a notebook I'm going to use for recipes coz I keep on hearing about lovely recipes on here so will keep them all in one place so I don't forget. :)

Hi I'm new and starting on Thursday good luck everyone. I did discovery plan but have never tried PP so I'm looking forward to it. Free fruit and veggies does sound good and love WW meals and cakes and desserts. I'm not a great cook so it's very conveniant for me and looking forward to introducing my little girl to some healthier foods too. :)

wildfruit said:
Pizza sounds good yum !!! I feel like am thinking about food all day on this diet !!! But if I carry on losing then that's ok coz I love food !! Ive bought myself a notebook I'm going to use for recipes coz I keep on hearing about lovely recipes on here so will keep them all in one place so I don't forget. :)

Good idea about writing down recipes you like :0)

Just posted my new diary in the weight loss diaries section.
Not in the food diary section, I'd be no good for writing all the pp's in at the end of the day. I'd be lucky to get my own tracker done?! Hope ye are all well. On nights tonight till 6am and I'm up since 8.30 so I'm having a very stretched day points wise.

Anois x

anois said:
Just posted my new diary in the weight loss diaries section.
Not in the food diary section, I'd be no good for writing all the pp's in at the end of the day. I'd be lucky to get my own tracker done?! Hope ye are all well. On nights tonight till 6am and I'm up since 8.30 so I'm having a very stretched day points wise.

Anois x

Will check out your diary,hope your shift goes well :0)

Back