Newbie tight with syns!

mrsmac247

Hi everyone, i seemed to have developed a slight problem!! I mentioned previously before that i done a week of CD (my first time!) and felt so awful on it that i had to find a different diet and found this forum then joined up to SW.

The problem is currently i am doing EE and although it's only under a week, i normaly make my quota for Hex's and decided to combine my syns each week to make it easier for me to deduct. I just cant seem to syn right now!:D My weekly quota would be up to 105 but so far this week i have only used up around 15! do you think this will effect my weight loss?

I just am so content with my meals and my yoghurt (which i love!) that i dont have room for anything else!!

I will try but i am just finding it hard to fit them in lol

Mmmm me too. Although I could quite easily use it on bread! I can't keep away from the bloody stuff. I find it quite difficult with just one slice of bread or cereals though.

Where do you people come from?! :eek:

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with eating my allowed syns... I kind of like food, A LOT. That's how come I got fat in the first place! :17729:

I know you make these posts to torture me! :cry:

lol you lot are such fun hehe will try and figure out a way to spend them i think the problem is what i would REALLY like would blow the whole allowance plus some!

I am similar to you, I could go most days without syns because my meals are usually all free and they fill me up well. So, I have now set up my little plan.................I hve my supper inbetween 6 and 7 and then around 8.30-9.00pm I have curly wurly (6 syns). I have this whilst im relaxing watching tv. I then have the other syns I have left to use for a bit of mayonaisse or other things I need with my meals.

I never used to have my syns either and then some wise person on here told me that when you get to target you reduce your syns...well, if you arent having them to begin with, there is nothing to reduce.
I now make sure that I have at least 5 a day and my weight losses have actually begun to pick up (strange but true!).
Try and have them Hun, you will see the benefit, but you will still have a loss this week, so dont panic about that!!

Good luck with your journey and welcome!

I know where you're coming from. On a Thursday I try to plan roughly what I'm having for meals over the week and any syns I haven't used in cooking I know I have left for 'treats'. This week a lot of my meals seem to have few syns in them so I have about 60 syns left (I take 70 for the week) and I can't see what I'm going to use them for. I'm thinking maybe a tbsp pumpkin seeds in my cereal or extra cheese.

Just to stress this - you DO NOT reduce your syns when you get to target. It would be a very strange eating plan that rewards you for getting to target by saying you can have few treats! But reducing your syn intake can be a way of getting past a plateau in your weight loss journey.

I never used to have my syns either and then some wise person on here told me that when you get to target you reduce your syns...well, if you arent having them to begin with, there is nothing to reduce.

Thanks so much everyone, i think i am going to try and use some over the weekend as it might be a bit harder to cook totaly fresh as we are always out and about! having said that there are not alot of options for take aways :(

Just to stress this - you DO NOT reduce your syns when you get to target. It would be a very strange eating plan that rewards you for getting to target by saying you can have few treats! But reducing your syn intake can be a way of getting past a plateau in your weight loss journey.

Thanks Hun..I thought this was a little odd too!!!
Hehe...its got me eating more syns though and the weight loss is better than before!

Back