Newbie to CCing

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
Hi guys, I'm a long time Slimming World member, had lost over 6 stone at one point but some of that is back on!

I'm bored with SW and have used the myfitnesspal app before so that's what i'll be doing now.

Just wanted to say hello really!

X

Hello and welcome I'm dietqueen82 on my fitness pal if you wanna be buddies! :)

Hi guys thanks for the welcome, I don't know how to add people on MFP but my username on there is the same 'Clareel' if you want to add me?

X

Hi guys, I'm a long time Slimming World member, had lost over 6 stone at one point but some of that is back on!

I'm bored with SW and have used the myfitnesspal app before so that's what i'll be doing now.

Just wanted to say hello really!

X

Hello! I lost a lot of weight with slimming world 8 years ago. Unfortunately it has all come back on.:( I just couldn't face SW again(plus I can't afford the classes) so I have been calorie counting for about 4 weeks now. So far I have been so pleased with how flexible it is and how you do not have to 100% cut anything out. I've lost 9 lbs too!

Welcome and good luck

Hi Clareel, I remember you from the SW boards :)

I moved over 6 weeks ago and I'm not going back! CC all the way for me now ;)

I'm Taffyali on MFP xx

Hi Ali I remember you too, glad to hear CC is working for you!

I'm still a bit confused about how MFP works but I'm okay with logging calories, exercise etc so that's the most important thing and I will figure the rest out as I go along.

Feeling really excited about this and knowing I can have a little bit of what I fancy :)

Back