Newbie to celebrity slim

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by S1REN, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. S1REN

S1REN Member

I went to the chemist last monday (25th Jan) and ended up having a consultation, and a very shocking weigh in :(.. so I started my diet on tuesday. I am hoping that with it being monitored at the chemist etc, it should encourage me to stick to it.

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon on only day 2 and had a ham sandwich which I felt awful about, but compared to what my eating habits were before that wasn't actually so bad.

I'm struggling when making tea for the children so I have been trying to make sure I eat my meal before I start making theirs. This has done pretty good in helping me resist the temptation to 'pick' at whatever they are having.

I'm looking forward to my weigh-in on monday, am just keeping my fingers crossed that I see some results.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Member

Hi! I've just started too... How has it been going? Well I hope
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.