1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie to celebrity slim

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by S1REN, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. S1REN

S1REN Member

I went to the chemist last monday (25th Jan) and ended up having a consultation, and a very shocking weigh in :(.. so I started my diet on tuesday. I am hoping that with it being monitored at the chemist etc, it should encourage me to stick to it.

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon on only day 2 and had a ham sandwich which I felt awful about, but compared to what my eating habits were before that wasn't actually so bad.

I'm struggling when making tea for the children so I have been trying to make sure I eat my meal before I start making theirs. This has done pretty good in helping me resist the temptation to 'pick' at whatever they are having.

I'm looking forward to my weigh-in on monday, am just keeping my fingers crossed that I see some results.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Member

Hi! I've just started too... How has it been going? Well I hope
    Natalie
    Xxx