Newbie! to exante not to weight loss! Diary!

Hi everyone, well here goes, after an 8 stone weight loss i have managed to gain 8lbs!!! devastated. I was diagnosed while i was pregnant with gestational diabetes and that was what i needed to kick start my journey. i managed to diet healthy eating and exercise and got down to 11st 5lb. that was my 1st goal and although i exercise daily my eating went a little bit less strict! i have gained this weight maybe muscle maybe fat but i know i need to get rid of it i have vowed i will never ever be fat again!!! it has been a struggle to lose weight but never a struggle to gain! so god damn annoying! my little boy is currently 22 months i lost my weight rom the time he was born until november last year so im gaining roughly 1lb per month wayyyyy too much. I am now ready for my 2nd goal of 9st 7lb.
Today i have recieved my Exante package! i have 1 months worth and if i can lose 1stone in that time i will be over the moon! im looking for support encouragement friends and fun within this website.
Anyone else on the exante diet?? And how have you been getting on? i have just had the nut,raisin and toffee bar very nice! good luck to all and best wishes! natalie xxxxx

Back