Newbie .. to exante

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Timetoslim, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi everyone :D
    I lost 6 stone about 5 years ago with lipotrim and sadly over them years have gained it all back and a wee tad more :( but found out today about exante and I have just sent off for my first mths supply ... so now to do the waiting game before it comes :) Really looking forward to getting my weight back under control and getting fit again ... aiming to go from 18stone back down to 12stone again ... looking forward to joining in with all the different threads too xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummyslim

mummyslim New Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    want to start exante
    im thinking of doing this one too not sent of for my pack but looking to lose 4stn :O) x

4. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Best of luck girls...i started yesterday on old LL shakes exante arriving 2moro...its soooo much cheaper....I dont know if they taste good..I am hoping they will be alright...start weight 99kg..I am hoping to lose 20kg by Xmas... I wish you both the best of luck and will watch out for you....day 2 done without mishap...yehey...

Sweet dreams

fireflii

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with Exante.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.