Newbie to Exante

Hey everyone, im new to this minimins, started because i just had my first months supply of the Exante Diet total solution. Just a little about myself, well basically i am trying for a baby been trying well over a year and a half now. I have a PCOS and am overweight. tried every single diet out there and failed :( but have not tried a VLCD yet so thought i would give Exante a try. I am so determend to do this 100%. Shame i love food so much! lol!! Im not doing the diet for looks or anything like that im only doing it so i can have a family and for my health. Does anyone out there have any tips for the diet or can tell me what the shakes are like?? Joined this group really for support as i dont know anyone doing a VLCD.

Thanks Ladies for listening to me rattle on

xxxx

Hi Chloe. Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. I've tried lots of different diets too and this is the first one I've found that really works. I like the shakes. The best way to make them is in a blender with lots of ice.I also use more water than recommended. Vanilla - with a heaped tsp of coffee - is my favourite. I like all the meals - some more than others - but I didn't at first - and think they're an acquired taste. My main advice is to use the forum. Start your own and read everyone elses. Everybody is really supportive. I also find the challenges motivation. Finally, if you do have a lapse just put it behind you and make a fresh start rather than use it as an excuse to go well and trullu off the rails!

Hi Lynne, thanks for the advice. im going to try the ice thing! as i hate warm milkshake :). Well done for your success! You have had a great weight loss :) I tried a chocolate shake earlier reminded me of ovaltine a bit? LOL. xxx

Good luck. Stick at it!

Hi Chloe like lynn said, if you have a lapse dont go off the rails like I did. I am now on day 1 again after having gained 3lbs of my original 1

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry pressed reply by accienent. My origina loss was 12lbs by the end of my second week.
So here I am again on day 1 but not letting it get me down.
You will do really well with the support on here and yes, the chocolate shake does take like ovaltine!
Hows your second day gone?
Charlie xx

Good luck with your restart Charlie!

Hi charlie well done for the weight loss thats fab! :) absolutly hating the chocolate shake an go drink. couldnt physically drink it lol! yeah the support on here seems really good. nice to have other people who understand what its like :) xxxx

Hi charlie well done for the weight loss thats fab! :) absolutly hating the chocolate shake an go drink. couldnt physically drink it lol! yeah the support on here seems really good. nice to have other people who understand what its like :) xxxx

Hi chloe, starting again but not beating myself up about it because I am still lighter than what I was before I started 2 weeks ago. Some people add pepermint tea to their chocolate shake because they dont like the taste. Lots of suggestions on here to improve the taste of most things. Its been a god send for me. Just keep reading and posting and you will be just fine :)

Good dont beet yourself up Charlie we all lapse at some point! yes ive seen some ideas but i really dont think i could touch the chocolate ones again. really had the taste in my mouth all day! Hope you have managed to get the ball rolling again. xxx
:sign0137:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to know if anyone else has a treat a week like on weigh day? only day 2! but know from previous experience that if i dont treat myslef i cave!? xx

Hi Chloe, sorry about late,reply.
If treating yourself is going to help you keep on track maybw its a good idea for yourself.
I have seen a few posts on here where some ppl do treat themselves to a high protein, low cal meal after weigh in. I will be trying to stick to it 100% but I have to admit, its something I have considered because I have been very naughty lately and think to myself, if I have something to look forward to it might motivate me x

My frame of mind is that if a very low cal low carb meal is going to stop you from falling completely off the wagon resulting in a huge binge then definitely go for it. If you really really need it then I'm all for it. Personally I won't be as I know what I'm like if I break away from something I'll be like ooh I've blown it now anyway might as well go have those seventeen kit Kats Chinese banquet 4 cornettos and a sausage roll anyway, lol. But i definitely think if it would stop you from binging then it's no harm at all, even better if it's carb free so won't kick you out if ketosis :) xxx

Hi girlies thank you so much for the support. My mind is set now object what to do and that's move to working. as i know myself not eating is going to make me cave again i think Im going to do total for 3 days and the forth gonna swap a meal replacement for a low fat low carb dinner...Think its so good the support on here don't know what i would do if i didn't have others to talk to about it. After last nights bad lapse Im back 100% and not going to let that.happen again. xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a great idea, if you're more likely to binge then deffo go for the extra meal, I think that's a really helpful trick for you. Xx

Hi chloe I have also come to the same conclusion to switch to working solution as I need solid food due to the medication I am currently taking! The support is great and thats why I am switching to working, so I dont fall off the wagon. As long as I loose weight, even if its a little slower, I am happy :)

Hi Charlie. ditto. feel allot better now. been doing working. on Monday i will be doing total for 2 days then 1 day off. its working although i find Im still having a big dinner. bit all low fat. i had jacking potato tonight i know its high in carbs but fat free. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back