Newbie to Forum

JudeBo

Hi All
My name is Judith and I started my Lipotrim journey on Thursday so I am now nearing the end of day 3! I must say that today was quite hard as I started the day with a headache. Having read some posts I am expecting tomorrow to be equally as hard but hopefully it will get better by Monday. It is great to read of others success and I hope that I will be there sharing my success with others. All advise and encouragement would be appreciated.;)

Hi Judith, well done on making it passed day 3! I'm only finished day two. It's tough isn't it! I went through it all a couple of years ago and managed to keep the weight off for ages. It's my first time on this site tho, I think it's great that we're here to support each other!

Let's hope the next few days before weigh-in/ketosis flys by! ;-)

Sarah

Day four nearly over for me and it has been better than day 3. Did not have a headache today and did not really feel too bad. Still trying to work my way around the forum as well! Three days until first weigh in looking forward to it! Good to hear that you kept the weight off for ages you will have to let me know what you done when I get closer to my target.
Judith

Made to the end of week one and 9lbs lighter so well pleased :D

JudeBo said:
Made to the end of week one and 9lbs lighter so well pleased :D

That's fab Hun well done! :) you must be delighted! I've to wait till fri morn, counting the hours at this stage! X

Thats great jude and good luck for tomorrow Sarah

9lb fabby! well done you, I found week one seemed like a year!

Well done Sarah 8lb down the first week! keep up the good work! :)
Dizzy thats great 1 stone in the first two weeks:D I would love to do that but any weight loss from 3lb up I will be pleased for my 2nd week ;)
How is everyone finding it? I am now nearly at the end of day 10 and today has been no problems at all. I am taking it one day at a time but so far so good.
Jude

yep not bad, good days and bad, hope you still going strong x

Back