Newbie to Lipotrim

Tom371

Hi, I collect my 1st lot of Lipotrim TFR sachets on Monday at 5pm and I have a couple of questions if anyone would be so kind to answer or comment.
when would be the best day to start (I work Monday-Friday)?
How many calories per day is there on the Male version.
I am nervous as I like my food. I'm 5'7" and approx 17 st.
When will I stop feeling hungry?
anyother tips?
Thanks
Tom aged 45 and a half. ;-)

Hello and welcome
Well done on making the first steps into lipotrim. You won't regret it. It's a amazing diet.
U start what day best suits u.
Your body will have to get used to it. So take it as easy as possible. The first week especially.
Everyone is different getting into ketosis.
I get into alot on day two! Or u could be fine it really depends. U might get bad heads. I do sometimes and light headed etc.

Drink your recommended allowance for your water. U can drink black tea and black coffee. Sparkly water or soda water. Google lipotrim and do some more research. Look around on here as much as u can. Everyone is great. There r loads of threads on here that r extremely helpful.
It can be a very hard diet at times u have to be positive as much as possible.
Once you get into ketosis it should get easier. Mostly it will be your mind and not ur belly with regard to foods. U will have all your recommended vitamins and minerals with this diet

Men do tend to lose more. My other half is on it on an off at the min. He had a stone loss in first week !! I have had 12 lbs in first week once.

Anything else u need to know let me know
:)

Last edited:
Hi, I collect my 1st lot of Lipotrim TFR sachets on Monday at 5pm and I have a couple of questions if anyone would be so kind to answer or comment.
when would be the best day to start (I work Monday-Friday)?
How many calories per day is there on the Male version.
I am nervous as I like my food. I'm 5'7" and approx 17 st.
When will I stop feeling hungry?
anyother tips?
Thanks
Tom aged 45 and a half. ;-)

Hello Tom, welcome to the forum.
I found the first week very tough. I don't think it really matters what day you start but you do have to drink a lot of water so you need to have a loo handy.
I believe the male version is 2 shakes per day with each shake containing 260 calories so you are surviving on only 520 calories per day.
It is a hard diet to follow but the results are fantastic so that makes it worth while. As Kate says men tend to lose at a faster rate than women. How much weight do you want to lose?
You will stop feeling hungry as soon as ketosis kicks in which is usually between day 3 and day 5, however the food cravings/habits take longer to go (if they ever do!) and that's what you will need to be strong to fight against.
Like Kate says keep drinking the water at regular intervals throughout the day. For ladies its a minimum of 2 litres per day and a maximum of 4 litres (I assume its the same for men) and this is in addition to the water you need to mix your shakes. As Kate says you can have sparkling and soda water aswell as still.
Avoid excercise for the first 2 weeks and even after that nothing too strenuous. You'll find quite a few threads on excercise on this forum.
If you have any headaches in the first week (this is very common) you are allowed to have paracetamol.
Best of luck!

Welcome and good luck Tom :)

Well done Tom. On to Day 2, brilliant!

Welcome and good luck Tom :) this site is great for motivation - check the pictures they really help motivate me personally

Welcome and good luck Tom :) this site is great for motivation - check the pictures they really help motivate me personally

Hi Hungry,
where are the photos?
Thanks
Tom

Hi Hungry,
where are the photos?
Thanks
Tom

Have a look in the Inspirational Pics here Lipotrim - Inspirational Pictures - latest ones are Nina22, LadyKate and Ms R but quite a few to choose from :)

FANTASTIC Tom, well done!! :)

Back