Newbie to Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by I will get there!!, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. I will get there!!

I will get there!! Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, there was so many threads some not looked at since 2006 so I thought I would start a new one. As im new to lipotrim. Today is my second day I got the the strawberry and chocolate shakes and the chicken soup. First off yesterday I had the chocolate shake it was lovely (thankgod) then lunch I tryed chicken soup soon as I opened it I puked up (yuk I know) so had a strawberry shake, not great then had another chocolate. So im loving the chocolate shake so going to go back to chemist tomorrow swap strawberry and chicken soup for chocolate. Day 2 today and was kinda hungry but drank lots of water and still am up to bed time. Not back to work till Tuesday I think il find that the hardest as we get break and lunch ina canteen.

Start weight is 15stone 3lb any feed back much apprciated.

One question I have a christening in two weeks, wondering would I really mess it up if I just had a few bottles of bud light???? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome hun...No alcohol when in ketosis its very dangerous. Best of luck xxxx

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Good luck with LT but forget the beer :rolleyes:

5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    hey welcome IWGT... yeah I too found the first couple of days but the water came in very handy... just take one day at a time and you'll be great!

6. I will get there!!

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Wow well done you have done brilliantly I hope I can stick it as long as you have.

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will do great hun, bit of will power and loads of water. Oh and a bit of cheek will help on here lol xx

8. I will get there!!

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You hav all done briliantly I mean im only onday 2 and you allhave like 13 weeks that must of been so hard. The alcohol bit I think will kill me as I havent told anyone but one person im doing this lipotrim, and the mates I be with on the christening will expect me to be drinking that will be the one biggest hurdle I will have to get over. is it really really a bad thing to drink could I start again after that night. ???

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i thought that hun but the alcohol actually didnt bother me...it will be sooo worth it! xxx

10. I will get there!!

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Tracey. I have read lots for reviews on this some bad some good, I know a girl online and she lost lots of weight with it, but she put it all back on soon as she stop the refeed an all. Do you find that hard?

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just finished refeeding now and am still losing some weight. I love it hun and i was petrified when i started xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.