Newbie to minimins, and following SW

Spek79

Hello all, I'm new to minimins, but definitely not to diets. Same old story - tried every diet under the sun and they work - until I come off them and put even more weight back on. Hoping minimins will help me along on my weightloss venture! Really feel like I need to crack it this time, or I'll end up a lost cause. Already enthused by all the success stories and supportive posts that I've read. x

Hiya!!! Welcome! :) im new to this aswell, But not diets! Ive been doing slimming world for a while now and lost just under a stone, but i put weight back on as soon as i stopped doing it. However, i started doing it again on monday and i weighed myself this morning cheekily and lost 3Ibs! Already! I am not supposed to weigh myself until sunday. Stick at it and you will do so well!! We are all in the same boat and we will all help each other! :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya I'm returning to slimming world after successfully losing a stone on it a couple of years a go. Like many of us I have also done loads of diets and re gained. Before Xmas I followed Cambridge Diet and lost 2 stone very quickly but once I stopped I regained a stone! I'm hoping to lose 3.5 stone in total and have realised I need to do it the healthy slow way to be able to keep it off. Sigh! We will get there ! X

Back