1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

newbie to MM but not to SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Scarletstripes, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Scarletstripes

Scarletstripes Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiyas.. just found this forum looking for sw recipes online (pate in particular!)
    I've battled with my weight for years now and I went back to SW last january. I'm getting married in May next year so that's my goal. Ive lost 2st 4 and a half so far and am 4lb'sish off my club 10. I've got a lot to lose and am pleased I've found a forum with fellow sw members.
    I'm kelly I'm 29 and am a northerner living in Essex.
    I work in an M&S which is hazardous to my diet! Seriously tho the girls at work have been stars and really supportive and helped me raise nearly 150 quid for the slimathon which I lost 15 and a half pounds for.
    Looking forward to swopping recipes and getting to know people.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll love it here. There are loads of friendly, supportive folks here for good times and bad.

I also have a lot to lose, a long hauler so to speak so I'm sure we'll get to know each other over the next few months.

Good luck with your weight loss and what a great goal to be aiming for. Congratulations
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.