newbie to MM but not to SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Scarletstripes, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Scarletstripes

Scarletstripes Member

Start Weight:
    28st10lb
    Current Weight:
    28st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiyas.. just found this forum looking for sw recipes online (pate in particular!)
    I've battled with my weight for years now and I went back to SW last january. I'm getting married in May next year so that's my goal. Ive lost 2st 4 and a half so far and am 4lb'sish off my club 10. I've got a lot to lose and am pleased I've found a forum with fellow sw members.
    I'm kelly I'm 29 and am a northerner living in Essex.
    I work in an M&S which is hazardous to my diet! Seriously tho the girls at work have been stars and really supportive and helped me raise nearly 150 quid for the slimathon which I lost 15 and a half pounds for.
    Looking forward to swopping recipes and getting to know people.
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll love it here. There are loads of friendly, supportive folks here for good times and bad.

I also have a lot to lose, a long hauler so to speak so I'm sure we'll get to know each other over the next few months.

Good luck with your weight loss and what a great goal to be aiming for. Congratulations

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.