Newbie to S&S...

svincent

Hi Guys!

I'm purchasing S&S as we speak! I'm so motivated by you guys! Problem is its my birthday in 2 weeks? And will be going out ALOT to eat normally and drink a lot! What do ou do then? Do you see a massive weight gain?

Also... Are the shakes low carb? And all the meals low carb too? Some of them are pasta?!

Sammy xxxx

Hi Sammy,

I've only been doing this for 6 days. I cheated on day 4 and day 5 (ate quite a bit to be honest) and i have gained a pound.

I would imagine the pasta meals are low carb the pasta is tiny and you dont get a lot lol.

Good Luck!

x

The plan is ketogenic so everything is low in carbs

Having a break early on it Kay be hard to get back into the swing of things. If you can avoid it my advice would be to enjoy your bday, keep to foods allowed.

If course its upto you entirely hun!!

Good luck and keep checking in Xx

You mean when I go out try to keep to low carb foods? I can do that.

I'm desperate to start. I've got 2 weeks to prob drop a good amount of weight so would like to get started quickly!

I go to Ibiza on 23rd Aug so plenty of motivation to get back into the swing if it!

How have you guys done so far?

Thank yep for your quick replies by the way!

And do you know how to add a pic to your profie?

xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I would say stay on plan for your birthday if you can hun. You can still eat out and enjoy yourself.

But that's upto you ultimately!!

I think you have to have 50 posts then you can add an avatar hun

Xx

Brilliant info, thank you.

Rebekah how much do you have to lose if you don't mind me asking? I've got a stone to lose my BMI is 25. That's around 3lb a week in 5 weeks. Is this possible with Slim and Save from your experience?

I did Weight Watchers before... Lost 3 stone and 1 stone has crept back on ???!!! There's too much choice with points and I get very obsessed with foods. I like the way things come ore-packaged with S&S.

xxxx

I have been doing it a week already and cheated on day 6 as I was invited to a wedding including the sit down meal - drank water through the meal and stuck to citric acid free drinks (and only 3) in the evening. Still managed to lose 4lb last week, so happy with that as a start.

Good luck - it was finding this forum that gave me the confidence to go for it with a vlcd, and pick this one too :)

Yes that's definately doable on plan. A stone a month is the typical amount, lots loose more

I've been on plan 10 weeks, nearly 40lb gone (id say I loose at an average rate).

I have three stone to my goal. And less than 5lbs to healthy BMI

Xx

My pack is coming tomorrow... Do you know what time it normally arrives?

I also want to start first thing tomorrow... Is there a breakfast and lunch option I can have is my packs haven't arrived?

How about eggs for breakfast.. Then chicken and salad for lunch? My packs would prob have some by the and can have a dinner from that.

xxxx

I'd do that with protein for the meals but try just to have one if you can hold out, then it's a first, proper full day on sns! Good luck

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Back