Newbie to site - Lipotrim

little_miss_p

Hi all,

Im new to the site and appreciate any support and advise available.

Abit about me... Im a single mum of 1 and work full time. 5 years ago after having my son I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid. It took just short of 12 months for me to stabilse on my medication (which I feel rubbish on), since then I have seen my weight gradually increase :cry:

Im tackling the trim straight on and starting tomorrow. As with most of us, there is little 'me' time and the gym just doesn't happen. So ive been tapping away on the net today and am planning on hiring one of those vibrating plate machines, to jiggle some weight off. Have any of you tried them?

Ive set a target date of 21 october (just before a sunny holiday for me and my boy):jelous:

Hiya and welcome to the site. I'm sorry I don't know much about the plates...i've heard of them but little more than that so I'm not that useful! I'm sure there will be other people on site who do know about them tho and who can be of help.

I've a friend who started lipotrim a few months back and seems to be getting great results from it. I hope you will too. :)

Back