Newbie to Slimming World... encouragement needed!!!!

Bexnco

Hi everyone,

as in the title I'm a complete newbie to SW and Minimins and so not even sure I'm starting in the right place??!!

I have done WW before but got fed up counting everything!!! So far I think I'm getting my head round SW but seems very alien To be able to eat so much on a 'diet'!!! Lol!!!

I had a good loss last week, first week but am starting to think that it may not be the case this week. I'm following plan and don't think I've gone over too much but am scared of using my syns and am already stressing about Christmas!!

Where / how do I start a diary on here?? This is the best way to get involved isn't it???

Love to hear from any of you fellow SW ers!!

Thanks xx

Hi Bexnco,

I felt exactly the same when I started and was worried that eating more than I did before SW was surely not going to work but here I am 2.5 stone down in 4 months, still determined and loving it!!

Best advice I was given was to trust the plan :) Make sure you have at least 1/3 superfree with all meals, use your Healthy extras and some syns and try and drink lots of water. Also, don't worry if you have a bad day as just forget it and be 100% the next day and you will see the magic happen :)

I find that it really helps to write down my food each day and people on here will soon point out any errors or give tips which is fab :)

Good luck xx

Great, thanks!!

is the idea of the 1/3 superfree to fill you up or is it an essential part of how the plan works??

what I'm trying to say is if I don't have the superfree at every meal because I don't want it and not having it doesn't cause me to indulge in high syn fill ups is it ok to leave then out?

xx

Back