Newbie to Slimming world online

mrsbunny

Hello

Thought I would say hi as I am new to the forum and new to slimming world.

my story -
I lost 5 stone 4 years ago calorie counting and was in a size 8-10 from an 18 - felt fab and everything was going great, I met my husband and we went travelling around the world! life was fab until we came back to the uk.

Back home we both struggle for work, had no money and ate rubbish. We both soon found jobs and were eating out, having takeaways and enjoying our new found income, got enagaged and a year later in Sept 2011 we married. During this time my weigh have crept up and I married being 12stone 4, a good stone and a half over my lowest weight 4 years ago. I wasnt too concerned as I was a size 12 and felt good.

A change in job 9-5 sat at a desk in the last 12 months has changed everything! Maybe I have also become lazy too. I have never been in a job were suppliers bring in treats at least 2 times a week - cakes, donuts, chocolate etc always a constant supply. Also we were going the shop at night for milk - which turned into a bottle of wine and some chocolate or a cake hence in the last 12 months I have gained 3 stone and a closet full of clothes that are too small for me.

Enough was Enough when two weeks ago my mum and dad commented on my weight which hurt. Last weekend I signed up to slimming world online as getting to a group is difficult and so far this week I have lost 4 pounds! whooo I know what I need to do, just need the support to do it.

I have had a few 'fist pump' moments this week (this is off a local radio station and always makes me smile when listening) (where you celebrate an acheivement however small) this week I have -
Said no to halloween donuts brought in by hotel supplier 1
Said no to 'boston tea party' scones, fudge, cookies and brownies brought in by airline supplier 2
Said no to the box of crisps and chocolate in the office that I use to eat on my lunch
Said no to hubby when he offered me some of his chocolate
Said no to a cake at costa coffee this morning

For lunch - i made some slimming world chips (2nd attempt) while the hubby had normal frozen oven chips as he was put off by my first attempt at SW chips! my 2nd attempt was sucessfull and they were lovely and now i have had my weekend treat!

Thats abit about me, I hope to lose a stone by Christmas, secretly I hope a stone and a half but that could be tough!

bye for now MrsBunny ! x

Back