Newbie to slimming world, wish me luck!

fatb#tchnomore

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and starting slimming world tomorrow.

Feeling so fed up with myself, the last few days I've probably eaten my weight in chocolate.

Im starting tomorrow so that I can focus on something on xmas day apart from filling myself with crap! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Welcome and good luck with your slimming journey!

It may seem like a funny time to start but I'm with you, why wait another week and be a few lbs heavier?

But, are you ok if you see a STS or small gain next week, given that this week is Christmas?

Good luck on your journey :)

Good luck! I joined SW online and on here in November. I thought if I left it until after Christmas that I would have even more to lose! This forum is great - very supportive!

Feeling so fed up with myself, the last few days I've probably eaten my weight in chocolate.

Im starting tomorrow so that I can focus on something on xmas day apart from filling myself with crap! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hi I started a couple of weeks ago (this evening is weigh-in number three), for the very same reason, so that I would be aware of what I was eating over Christmas and not gain even more weight.
Keep posting on here and you'll get plenty of support and motivation.
Good luck with your journey x

Good luck!

Back