Newbie to SW extra easy

Dianelee

I've been doing the extra easy plan now for 3 week without joining a club, I'm averaging about 10 syns per day, when I'm feeling hungry I'm snacking on super free food and free food but I feel guilty and keep thinking I'm doing it wrong and can't possible lose weight. Any advice would be much appreciated :confused:

I've been doing the extra easy plan now for 3 week without joining a club, I'm averaging about 10 syns per day, when I'm feeling hungry I'm snacking on super free food and free food but I feel guilty and keep thinking I'm doing it wrong and can't possible lose weight. Any advice would be much appreciated :confused:

What types of things are you snacking on? I love to snack on slimming world fritata and keep it in the fridge, the best way not to feel guilty is if you eat it and be proud that you're not eating loads of chocolate and crisps but you're making healthy choices instead!

Hi, and welcome to SW.
I guess if you've been on the plan for three weeks you will have weighed yourself and know if you've lost some weight? If you have then you're doing it right. If in doubt why not post a day's food on here so we can see if you're following the plan ok?
Don't forget to drink plenty of water throughout the day, and eat speed food with your meals.
Good luck on your journey.

Back