Newbie to sw

emsie14

Silver Member
Hi, I'm thinking of joining slimming world, the weekly meeting is this evening in my local area. I was 9st 4 at my lightest which was only a year and a half ago but between stressful job, long hours in work, going to college at night and exams the weight has crept up and I'm now 2st heavier and it's making me so unhappy! What does sw entail can anyone tell me?

Hi Emsie,

Well done for making your first step!

Extra Easy plan is relatively new to SW and you can eat unlimited free and superfree foods which are fruit and veg and unlimited pasta, rice, potatoes and pulses, and unlimited lean meat and fish. You can then have one Healthy A and one Healthy B option every day to get your balance correct. Also you are allowed between 5-15 syns per day to use on different things

If your joining a meeting then your consultant will explain it all in detail for you :)

Hi, I'm thinking of joining slimming world, the weekly meeting is this evening in my local area. I was 9st 4 at my lightest which was only a year and a half ago but between stressful job, long hours in work, going to college at night and exams the weight has crept up and I'm now 2st heavier and it's making me so unhappy! What does sw entail can anyone tell me?

Hello!
I am a newbie too. I have lost 2 and a half stone on my own but have now joined Slimming World online. If you want to chat as you start off let me know. I have already lost 3 pounds and I have felt like I've been eating loads.
Good luck!

Good luck with sw! X

Back