1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by DESPERATE-FAT-WIFE, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Hello,
    Well I joined Slimming world today and am looking forward to shedding me fat.

I put on 2 stone whilst pregnant and now I really really want to shed the lbs.

I went to my class for the first time this morning and was shocked at how much I actually weighed. EEEEKKK Got my work cut out.

I am little gutted as forgot to write the password down for the website so will ave to wait another week before i get too peek on there.:cry:

Wish me luck guys.... and good luck to all you lot too.

Kate. x
    cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Kate good luck with SW if you need any help give us a yell and keep us informed on your progress.:D
  4. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hiya Kate - Good luck with you journey hun. We are all in it together to offer support and advice. I'm restarting yet again! but this time is it (with a little allowance for Chrimbo LOL) Good luck Vx
  5. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

if you ring the consultant she will give you the password x
  6. mizzyk

mizzyk 4 stone to go

Lighter Life
    Never thought of ringing the consultant..... I just did and got the password so will log on in a few minutes... I too joined today and did not even think to write the pw down. :doh:
  7. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome too SW- Any questions ask away!:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.