• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie to the site so be gentle with me :)

S: 11st8lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st13lb(8.02%)
Hi Im Shelly, I came across this site from the SW page on fb. I joined SW on 12/7/11 and have so far lost 4lb. First week was great, followed the plan and lost 3lb :D, 2nd week lost another lb :D. 3rd week thought I followed the plan and had a good week, put on a lb :cry:, went on tues and lost a lb :D. Not sure if that is how my SW journey is going to be but we shall see, it is still early days. The site looks like it will be a great help with advice, recipes etc.. Look forward to receiving and giving support and making lots of new friends and hopefully we can all become slimmer together :family2:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

shenzi

Gold Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.18%)
Hi Shelley welcome to minimins they are so many lovely people on this site that are always willing to help, i wish you good luck in your journey x x

Rabecky

S: 18st9.5lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st7.5lb(24.28%)
Hey Shelly :) Well done on your loss so far, I'm sure you'll master the plan and keep the loses coming :) I'm doing slimming world too and love it. Welcome to the site!

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi shelly....Well done on your loss so far, me and you are around the same weight and height aiming dor the same goal, just had a baby so need to budge this weight :)

Thanks Shenzi, Irene and Rabecky for the lovely welcome, really appreciate it. I am loving this site, it is so full of info and lovely people. It will make losing weight so much easier I'm sure :)

Hi shelly....Well done on your loss so far, me and you are around the same weight and height aiming dor the same goal, just had a baby so need to budge this weight :)
Hi Mummy2ebi&tyler, Congratulations on the birth of your new baby :D Wonderful news. My weight has come from giving up smoking so hopefully we can help each other achieve our goal weight :p

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:D
Hi Mummy2ebi&tyler, Congratulations on the birth of your new baby :D Wonderful news. My weight has come from giving up smoking so hopefully we can help each other achieve our goal weight :p
Aww thankyou, gaining the weight was worth it but now its getting me down:cry: Due to back problems through my preganacy i cannot do the intense training i used to do as im a rugby player.
So yes hopefully we can help each other through this :):D