newbie to this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by janice, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. janice

janice Member

Hi my name is jan,
    I have been looking at this site for the last couple of days and think it is a brilliant for the help and advice that you give.
    I joined slimming world in 2005 found it difficult to loose as my weight just seemed to stay still no matter what l tried, I still have my old books and are again with the help of the website l prefer green days but the extra easy plan seems brilliant. My weight at the moment is 11 stones and my height is 5ft. will l be able to work things out with the old books or will l need the 2009 ones
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I am now with SW but only joined 4 weeks ago. I am using the extra easy plan which is new. But if you aren't wanting to go to class there's no reason why you can't use your old material.

Give it a try and see what you think. Also the SW magazine and website are worth looking at

Good luck
    Irene xx
  4. janice

janice Member

Hi Irene,
    Thank you for replying l will give it a try and may l say what beautiful grandsons you have
  5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins Jan :D:D:D
  6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    welcome honey xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.