Newbie trying to lose the baby belly!

Hi everyone,

I've had my little girl in September and I piled on the weight! I've joined slimming world but as I'm still breast feeding in starving so I'm just looking for a bit of extra support!

:)

Hi!

i had my 2nd baby in October and started Slimming World a month later. I am also breast feeding. How are you getting on with eating all the extra healthy extras? Good luck! :)

Hi,

I had my little girl in mid-September last year and joined SW a fortnight after she was born.

So far I've lost 3st 5lbs and am lighter than pre-conception. SW is a great plan and works of you stick to it.

I breastfed initially but gave up when she was a few weeks old as I didn't produce enough milk to satisfy her so I can't comment on how well you'll lose when breastfeeding but I should imagine the rate of loss would be similar whether you were breastfeeding or not as you get additional HEx's when breastfeeding but the additional calories are used in producing the milk anyway.

Good luck in your journey - you will get there!! X

Hi Hope's mummy, congrats, and well done for making the choice of joining Slimming World, you will get all the support you need on here, keep us informed of how you progress. ;)

Thanks everyone!

I've done slimming world before and lost 3 stone in 4 months but I've put it all back on :( I'm finding it hard to make the right choices - and finding the time to make proper meals.

I'm hoping you can all help me get my planning head back on I would always have a far better weight loss if I had planned for the week.

Weighing in on Monday and buying a 12 week countdown to make myself commit!

I'm slightly terrified if what the scales are going to say but we all have to start somewhere!

Argh phone sent before i finished!

You will never see that number on the scales again and everyone has to start somewhere!

Good luck x

Hello and welcome the minimims, good luck with your weight loss journey :) X

Back