newbie ...trying ww again!

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hi guys

Quick introduction, am 25 from London orginally now living in Norfolk

Have lost 3 stone previously, now looking to try ww to loose some more and hopefully reduce my boobs without surgery. Although know I will need a lift! Gone from a 34L to a 32K ..hoping can get down to a G or even less would be so nice!!

Currently unsure of weight as just had a missed miscarriage, surgery tommorow then hopefully on the ww wagon by Wednesday. Starting to show, so a lot of water weight and hormonal stuff clinging on, hopefully start to feel back to myself soon!

Size currently on bottom 10-12, top 14 (fit boobs in!). Doc said I still need to loose at least 4st. I am fairly lucky to fit into a 10 despite being very overweight, but am just compact!! lol being a dancer and weight training means I can smuggle 4st.. but know really am a small frame and should be smaller!

Anyway, always did low carb before, so this will be really different with ww. But looking forward to jumping in!

Hopefully get a journal started midweek and make some fellow ww pals :eek:

TTFN
R xx

Hiya im new as well did ww a few years back and lost all my pregnancy weight .. but had another since then so back to it now no more excuses... first day today :)

Hopefully we can keep each other going

Kelly x

Back