tomotoe 0pp
ww cheesy puffs 2pp
ww rhubarb crumble yoghurt 1pp

tea
sweet mango chicken 7pp
green beans 0pp
carrots 0pp
cauli 0pp

Here to Subscribe :) All Looking good so far :) x Could you not have some carbs with your Dinner to bulk out the pp? Chips? Wedges? X

Here to subscribe and get some inspiration!

Im on 29 a day and for the first two days I didnt use them all. But ive made a big effort and ive used them all plus 2 of my weekly ones. :) yay me im getting the hang of this now.

Going to save some weeklies incase bf invites me out.

Im on 29 a day and for the first two days I didnt use them all. But ive made a big effort and ive used them all plus 2 of my weekly ones. :) yay me im getting the hang of this now.

Going to save some weeklies incase bf invites me out.

Yey You! Dailies are sooooo important, don't want your body going tin to Starvation Mode and storing food! You need to drop some hints to your bf ;-) x

So today food

Breakfast
30g porridge oats 3pp
Muller light 2pp
Apple 0pp

Mid morning
Costa skinny latte 3pp

Lunch
Ww bagel 4pp
Philadelphia lightest tub 1pp
wafer thin ham 1pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp
Cherry tomatoes 0pp
Cuecumber 0pp

Mid afternoon
Ww biscuits 2pp
Bottle diet coke 0pp
Cup of tea

Tea
Ww chicken casserole 5pp
Carrots 0pp
Green beans 0pp
Mint sauce 0pp
Raspberries 0pp

Snacks
Bakewell cake ww 2
2x ww biscuits 5

29/29 daily
45/49 weekly

So today food

Breakfast
30g porridge oats 3pp
Muller light 2pp
Apple 0pp

Mid morning
Costa skinny latte 3pp

Lunch
Ww bagel 4pp
Philadelphia lightest tub 1pp
wafer thin ham 1pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp
Cherry tomatoes 0pp
Cuecumber 0pp

Mid afternoon
Ww biscuits 2pp
Bottle diet coke 0pp
Cup of tea

Tea
Ww chicken casserole 5pp
Carrots 0pp
Green beans 0pp
Mint sauce 0pp
Raspberries 0pp

Snacks
Bakewell cake ww 2
2x ww biscuits 5

29/29 daily
45/49 weekly

Fab Day Sweetie :) Well Done on using all your Dailies AND venturing into your Weeklies :) How did u feel for it? Suitably full I hope? X

I do find its a struggle to eat it all.

Im enjoying the food tho.

Managed to put bf off of going frankie and bennys today so thats cool. He still wants indian takeaway which ive already bought a ww chicken tikka lol. So problem solved with that one. Shall just find out poppadom points and see whats lowest popadom or naan.

I do find its a struggle to eat it all.

Im enjoying the food tho.

Managed to put bf off of going frankie and bennys today so thats cool. He still wants indian takeaway which ive already bought a ww chicken tikka lol. So problem solved with that one. Shall just find out poppadom points and see whats lowest popadom or naan.

Do U have Asda by you? They are currently doing the WW Naan for £1 for 4, 3pp each and super yummy! X

I found those yesterday in poundland and ww pitta bread too which ive frozen.

How cool is that ive got a ww chicken tikka for tea tonight with ww naan and for Sunday lunch ive got nume chicken dinner :)

I found those yesterday in poundland and ww pitta bread too which ive frozen.

How cool is that ive got a ww chicken tikka for tea tonight with ww naan and for Sunday lunch ive got nume chicken dinner :)

All sounds very 'normal' Not like a diet at all!!! I'm trying the Sainsbury's Basics Pitta Breads, same PP as WW but only 22p (Rather skint this week lol) x

Thats cool about the pittas always looking for cheap alternatives :)

Ive bought my tub for tomorrow breakfast on the run and a flask so I can have a hot drink. As long as im all prepared its all good

Thats cool about the pittas always looking for cheap alternatives :)

Ive bought my tub for tomorrow breakfast on the run and a flask so I can have a hot drink. As long as im all prepared its all good

I'm looking forward to doing my costings this evening to see how much I saved! Loving your preparation, as you know Im a stickler for prep! X

I love the WW planned indian takeout. Such a good idea and doesn't mean your boyfriend will feel guilty! Doing well! x

I love the WW planned indian takeout. Such a good idea and doesn't mean your boyfriend will feel guilty! Doing well! x

I had the ww chicken tikka with rice and ww naan bread filled me up and bf had a huge takeaway. I wasnt bothered really because food doesnt bother me I could easily just not eat. Before ww i was just having 1 meal a day and grabbing bits n bobs or not bothering. But bf is a real foodie and is on my case all the time from the minute I get up til when I go to sleep about what have I eaten. What am I going to eat and things like that. I only had it as he wanted indian takeaway.

Well today im working and im out for lunch so ive got my usual a ww bagel phillidelphia ww yoghurt n ww cheesy puffs. Will sort tea later

I had the ww chicken tikka with rice and ww naan bread filled me up and bf had a huge takeaway. I wasnt bothered really because food doesnt bother me I could easily just not eat. Before ww i was just having 1 meal a day and grabbing bits n bobs or not bothering. But bf is a real foodie and is on my case all the time from the minute I get up til when I go to sleep about what have I eaten. What am I going to eat and things like that. I only had it as he wanted indian takeaway.

Well today im working and im out for lunch so ive got my usual a ww bagel phillidelphia ww yoghurt n ww cheesy puffs. Will sort tea later

Mmmmm your Fakeaway sounds just as yummy, I expect it was loads cheaper than a Takeaway too? Your lunch sounds scrummy, I buy the Asda Cheesy Puffs as those are 2pp too. X

Mmmmm your Fakeaway sounds just as yummy, I expect it was loads cheaper than a Takeaway too? Your lunch sounds scrummy, I buy the Asda Cheesy Puffs as those are 2pp too. X

Are they the asda smart price ones? ? Or normal. I buy my ww cheesy puffs in poundland.

Lunch was lovely and tea ive taken out of the freezer ww chicken casserole with left over veg from yesterday so carrots sprouts and kale. Then I shall havr the rest if my points this evening. Trying to have 5 a day of my weeklies mon to friday then the rest can be for my meal out saturday night. Shall just have soup and light stuff during the day tho.

Back