Newbie who is really gonna try!

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hi everyone,
Where to start? My names Nicki and i have just turned 23, i live on the south coast, i have been a chronic diet failer for years, as soon as i start one, I start craving random stuff i wouldn't usually want. Well after attempting cambridge diet beginning of this week (day before my birthday) and couldn't do it, i can't handle that much liquid and it tasted foul. Plus having got a wii fit for my birthday, i really want to try weight watchers again. I'm not going to group but i can weigh myself and keep track daily on the wii fit. So i'm gonna try not to give up and if i have a bad day, i'm gonna keep trying.

I guess i am a little more confident because i get so many points, i can have relatively normal food.

Last edited:
Welcome to the WW gang, look forward to hearing how you get on

HI nickinonicks welcome your story sounds is very similar to mine. you will find everyone very friendly and helpful.keep us posted on your journey. What part of the south coast are you I am Dorset take care have a good week rachelxxxx

Welcome nickinonicks ... Im also on the southcoast nr bournemouth ... i can relate to your story also about the trying and trying side of things! Im finding ww great as you can eat anything you want ! ... were all here to support each other so im sure you'll find everything you need here and also theres alot of insperational posts and photos for the times when you need a lil push
Great to meet you x

Hiya! Welcome and good luck!

xxx

Hiya, I'm new to this too and starting Weight Watchers and just got a Wii Fit!!! So I am literally in the same boat :) We can help each other x Best of luck Nikki

Back