Newbie who is really gonna try!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Hi everyone,
    Where to start? My names Nicki and i have just turned 23, i live on the south coast, i have been a chronic diet failer for years, as soon as i start one, I start craving random stuff i wouldn't usually want. Well after attempting cambridge diet beginning of this week (day before my birthday) and couldn't do it, i can't handle that much liquid and it tasted foul. Plus having got a wii fit for my birthday, i really want to try weight watchers again. I'm not going to group but i can weigh myself and keep track daily on the wii fit. So i'm gonna try not to give up and if i have a bad day, i'm gonna keep trying.

I guess i am a little more confident because i get so many points, i can have relatively normal food.
    Last edited: 9 May 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. curvygirl

curvygirl Member

HI nickinonicks welcome your story sounds is very similar to mine. you will find everyone very friendly and helpful.keep us posted on your journey. What part of the south coast are you I am Dorset take care have a good week rachelxxxx
  5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome nickinonicks ... Im also on the southcoast nr bournemouth ... i can relate to your story also about the trying and trying side of things! Im finding ww great as you can eat anything you want ! ... were all here to support each other so im sure you'll find everything you need here and also theres alot of insperational posts and photos for the times when you need a lil push
    Great to meet you x
  6. Clair

Clair Full Member

Slimming World
    Hiya! Welcome and good luck!

7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

slimming world
    Hi, good luck, I'm sure you'll do well. I'm also a serial dieter, have tried them all but finding WW okay, at least you can eat anything in moderation
  8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome and good luck hun,where in the south coast are you then hun?
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

welcome and good luck chickx
  10. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Hiya, I'm new to this too and starting Weight Watchers and just got a Wii Fit!!! So I am literally in the same boat :) We can help each other x Best of luck Nikki
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.