• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie who starts on wednesday next week

Silver Member
I start the CD next wednesday and just thought I would ask for some advice. Been down this route before on LL which as you all prob know is double the cost of CD. I just wanted to ,know what the variety is like with LL i virtually stayed with a couple of my favs which ends up being tedious, I have just spoken to my CDL and she is lovely. So I'm raring to. x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I can do this.
Hi, cd has a wide choice of flavours so i'm sure u'll find some that u like. good luck.

Laugh, love, live!
yep, I also find that there's plenty of flavours to choose from. Good luck when you start and don't forget to let us all know how you're doing!! xx

I am restarting next Monday. I love the flavours on CD and like the oriental chilli, the vanilla shake, the toffee bars, all the tetras and the potato and leek.

Girl on a mission
I'm restarting again on Monday and can't wait....can handle most of the shakes and bars but not the soups :yuk:

Good luck with ya first week and this place is definitly a godsend when ya having those tough moments:D
hello, my name is kelly and im new to this website and CD. im on day4 of 100% ss i must admit that im struggling but its seems to be getting alittle easier as the days pass. looking forward to getting weighed onn thursday.

i would be nice to chat to some people on here for support

19/3/2009 16st

Would like to lose 3 to 4 stone by my wedding on 17th july 2009
Hi Kelly,

I started last wednesday so we have started ssame time, I would also like to lose 3/4 stone by June/July.

If you are interested in haveing a buddy then just email me or pm and I will send you some details, I always find having someone to share it with and who is going through the same stages great support!

Leah xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 18
Exante - Total Solution 100% 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 13