newbie with 4st to lose!

kira1988

Hi everyone :)
I'm kira, I'm 25 and iv got 4 stone to lose after already having lost 3st.
I gave up and started bingeing after I lost the 3 stone but I'm back on the diet now and looking forward to no longer being the fat girl!
I have struggled with my weight since I was in my teens and tend to binge then starve but I am trying really really hard to stick to a healthy diet this time and lose the weight healthily.
This isn't just a diet for me anymore its a lifestyle change, I have two young children and I want to be healthy fit and active for them aswel as myself :)
Good luck fellow dieters!

Well done on your loss so far that is amazing! And for finding the strength to carry on after a lapse. I find that for mums our children are a great motivation for being the person we want to be. Good luck these forums are really helpful x

Thanks Helen :)
My children are defo a big motivation for me, im doing it for myself aswel, i have alot of self confidence issues due to my weight and i want to be confident and happy with myself!
My little boy is extremely active and i think ill be able to keep up with him alot better once the weight is gone!
Thank you for the encouragement, much appreciated :) x

Well done on your loss so far! I have just short of 3st to lose, been trying for 5 years but I am going to do it this time! Again for my kids :)

Back