Newbie with a long way to go

Hi,

I started on Exante yesterday and have at least 6 stone to lose to get my BMI under 30 to qualify for fertility treatment. Ideally I'd like to lose a couple more stone after that but my main focus is getting my BMI down for now.

so far so good, really enjoying the bars and carbonara but not so sure about the porridge has anyone got any good tips on how to make the porridge taste better

:)

Welcome and good luck.

A bit of cinnamon might make the porridge more appealing. X

Don't worry about falling off just get back on. Don't do what I used to do which was say... Oh well I'll start again tomorrow and eat loads more junk today. It really doesn't help and you have to get it out if your system all over again. Anyway good luck. This site is great for support. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi PBR

what a brilliant incentive to get your IVF. Don't worry about falling off the wagon early on, I think loads of us have a wobble first week, just remember it was a wobble you've not quit. Keep going and good luck.x

Hiya. I did it for three weeks last year, just wanted to lose a stone for a wedding but since then in have put on more weight so will do it for longer. It is worth it. Day 4, no longer hungry, if I want to eat to eat its because I miss the taste or it's out of habit. Plus after I lost the stone I just went back to eating junk and sweets so I guess I just have to eat healthy like every other thin person. Have you had any weight loss so far? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

the first week I lost 6lb which I was really pleased with but not sure I will have lost anything thing this week as I've found it really hard to keep on track. I do really well until I get home from work and then all I want to do is eat. Determined to stick to it tomorrow :)

Back