newbie! would like some help please.

Laila_x3

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well!

Since I'm new, I'll just share some information about myself regarding wanting to lose weight.

Well, I'm 23 years old. 5'6'' and I currently weigh 12.7st. I am a UK size 14. I have been at this weight for about a year and a half now.

I've had issues with being overweight before. Between the ages of 13-15 I went upto 11stones due to personal problems.
I went down to 9.7stones at the age of 16, from Feb-June. Being at this weight had me at a uk size 8. I remember losing weight by skipping meals and using a cross trainer excessively. Of course, eating 'normally' and avoiding exercise has made my weight creep up, and I'm at my heaviest I've ever been.

Ideally, I would like to drop two sizes, which would make me a uk size 10.

I'm not sure where to begin, as I want to do it in a manner where the weight stays off, but I don't want to deprive myself of food either as I will just lose motivation etc etc.

I've been looking at the slimfast 7 day plan to give me a kickstart, however I'm not to sure.

Any advice and tips would be useful for me, so please do share, thank you.

Hi Laila

Welcome to the forum. I only joined today myself. for the same reasons you did

I've been looking around the forum and there are some inspirational and informative posts in the diaries section.

I started the lipotrim diet today to hopefully lose a stone by first April but I'm already struggling :(

Are u looking for a quick fix or a more slow steady and long term plan?

The best of luck! It depends on your life style and your preference as to which plan you follow. Whatever plan you choose you will find people who have done something similar and have lots of advice to offer.

Back