• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie xx

Hi there found the site a while ago and have been lurking:p finally decided to jump on in . It looks a fantastic site , really supportive and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all . I need to loose almost 5 stone :eek::eek::eek: and know I'll need a ton of support xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi daisydoodoo, this place is very supportive. Best of luck with your plan! :)
Thanks cuddlepaws. I've been lurking for quite a while so thought it was about time I got started. :D

...we're sinking deeper.
Welcome, and good luck on your plan! This forum is really lovely and so very supportive. There are a few experts lurking around as well who through experience and reading things are very, very knowledgeable.
So if ever in doubt over anything, make a post and we'll do our best to help! :)
Hi daisy, welcome to minmins. Good Luck!
Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone. I've found tons of great info on the forum already. It's a great place :D:D:D
Good luck to everyone starting off like me. And well done everyone on the amazing weight losses It's given me the kick in the butt I need to get me started

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 18
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5