Caramia

Hey people hello ........looking forward to getting to know you all. Started Slimming World 2 weeks ago.....lost 5 3/4 pounds so far:)
Would appreciate some help with syn values and haven't found them on here up to now.....so can anyone point me in the right direction please?

:confused:

Hiya Caramia, i just started cambridge diet this wednesday just gone. My first time on here 2. So how you finding slimming world? x

Hi there.....I like SW because I can eat so much food and never feel hungry . This is my second go at it....I lost one and a half stones on it about a year ago and then sort of went of the rails and piled it all back on plus a few more pounds. If anything I get very bored with it and a bit fed up of having to 'think' SW all the time but it has to be one of the best diets I have ever tried and succeeded at. Have you ever tried SW?.....I have no idea at all about the Cambridge diet.....what kind of foods are you allowed....do you have to count calories etc?....that is the beauty of SW.....so much 'free food' and it is all the stuff you usually have to not have on a diet

Lol, yea i've heard of SW my friend was on it and she done really well. Well with CD you don't have to do no calorie counting or nothing, just shakes, bars, soups and porridges. But your only allowed to have 3 of those a day. Plus there's so much option, and their lovely! :D They got these little carton drinks it tastes like chocolate milk shake. (That's my fav at the moment) But yea there's so much variety. Personally i needed to get my mind off food for a while, while i deal with how i got this way in the first place. So if u don't mind me asking, how comes you started SW?

Hi and welcome to the forum this place is great i am so glad i have found it there is lots of people willing to help you along
Magz x

Haha i am sure there are....its just i don't seem to be able to find my way round the site very well....just taken me 10 minutes to find my own post lol....oh well....might have burnt off a bit of flab:-=).....any idea where to find syn values for Slimming World?

Back