danlinais

HI & hell o thinking of restarting rc since the beggining of yr have lost 16IBS ,ON ANOTHER diet to behonest have tryed them all over the yrs just found out have Ibs however find calorie counting easier ,used to do rc few yrs back and lost almost 3st ,when the lleader of franchise changed things lapsed as did nt find the nu as helpful,for now going to try it at home see how it goes have ordered the inch loss plan book and thesalsa dvds from amazon ,should be here monday.:D

must say this board while been lurking isnt quiet like when I did rc before .is it ok if I join u?
DANI X:cool:
Had to change my name and start afresh as couldnt log in on my previous user name

Last edited:
Hi Dani, lovely to have you on board. Hope you get on with your goodies on Monday, but if you need anything till then, just shout. All happy to help.:D Good luck with your weight-loss plan and look forward to reading great things from you.

thankyou,well they have arrived to day woohoo so gonna look at bookand the dvds and start properly on mon out tonight and just eat healthy over wkend have agood 1 every one

Hi & welcome to the RC boards. The people on here are very helpful and knowledgeable and we do our best to answer as soon as we can.

Enjoy your journey

Hi Dani, hope you get on ok, i am another rather newbie to RC too!Been away for a week, now starting tomorrow
Best of luck
Frankie xx

PS how did you manage to change your name as i would like to change mine but couldn't work out how to do it? Thanks xx

thanks and HI ,sarah & frankie,
FRANKIE , I Came about changing my name as i used to automatically log in 1 day I could nt tryed password and still couldnt so got in touch with pierce try ed afew various p/words wouldnt work so changed name ,think just go into techinical posts and send a post 2 pierce saying you want to change your name

its going ok thanx frankie ,have u been on hol if so hope u had agood 1 ,hows it going 4 u?

Back