Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by danlinais, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    HI & hell o thinking of restarting rc since the beggining of yr have lost 16IBS ,ON ANOTHER diet to behonest have tryed them all over the yrs just found out have Ibs however find calorie counting easier ,used to do rc few yrs back and lost almost 3st ,when the lleader of franchise changed things lapsed as did nt find the nu as helpful,for now going to try it at home see how it goes have ordered the inch loss plan book and thesalsa dvds from amazon ,should be here monday.:D

must say this board while been lurking isnt quiet like when I did rc before .is it ok if I join u?
    DANI X:cool:
    Had to change my name and start afresh as couldnt log in on my previous user name

Last edited: 5 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Dani, lovely to have you on board. Hope you get on with your goodies on Monday, but if you need anything till then, just shout. All happy to help.:D Good luck with your weight-loss plan and look forward to reading great things from you.

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi,
    welcome and good luck

5. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    thankyou,well they have arrived to day woohoo so gonna look at bookand the dvds and start properly on mon out tonight and just eat healthy over wkend have agood 1 every one

6. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi & welcome to the RC boards. The people on here are very helpful and knowledgeable and we do our best to answer as soon as we can.

Enjoy your journey

7. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    Hi Dani, hope you get on ok, i am another rather newbie to RC too!Been away for a week, now starting tomorrow
    Best of luck
    Frankie xx

PS how did you manage to change your name as i would like to change mine but couldn't work out how to do it? Thanks xx

8. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    thanks and HI ,sarah & frankie,
    FRANKIE , I Came about changing my name as i used to automatically log in 1 day I could nt tryed password and still couldnt so got in touch with pierce try ed afew various p/words wouldnt work so changed name ,think just go into techinical posts and send a post 2 pierce saying you want to change your name

its going ok thanx frankie ,have u been on hol if so hope u had agood 1 ,hows it going 4 u?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.