Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sweet-like-coco, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi guys,

I think I am going to move over here from the Atkins board. I have tried atkins for a month and it just isn't working for me- I am losing less than a pounds per week and hopefully I can still lose that, and more hopefully on Weightwatchers. I have tried Weightwatchers before but I found it hard to stay within my points as I kept forgetting that I was on "a diet". So this time I am counting on this forum to make me stay accountable. I will journal what I eat on a daily basis and hopefully the weight will come off. I am moving to Cyprus in the summer and I really don't want to be fat as everyone out there is like a size 8 or lower! (at least girls my age- I am 22). How much on average do you guys lose per week if you are doing the plan correctly?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    about 2lbs :) welcome to ww XX

4. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thank you that sounds fab! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.