1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by WellManicuredWoman, 16 May 2007 Social URL.

1. WellManicuredWoman

WellManicuredWoman Member

Slimming Worl
    Evening all.

Well I am new to these boards and thought here would be a good place to say hi.

I joined slimming worl on 18/4, so about a month ago.

It has been going very well so far and in that months I have lost 12lb!!

Had a bit of a setback today as I have put on half a pound, but over all its been fab!

Just thought I would quickly intoduce myseld!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi and welcome to this fab site. Well done on your weight loss so far.
  4. WellManicuredWoman

Slimming Worl
  5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet

Great loss so far:D Well done.

Love the name!!! I'm about to finish a nail tech course and am in the process of assessments. You'll have to post a pic of your nails to give me something to aspire to ;)

Hope you have a great time here on Mins, there are so many great people on here, you'll get all the support you need.

6. WellManicuredWoman

Slimming Worl
    Hi thank you.

Sorry to confuse things but I dont call myself well maicure woman because of my nais (although I wish they were well manicured!!) So I don't think pic's of nails would help!!
  7. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Hello and welcome!

And well done on losing 12 pounds in the last month. That's brilliant!!! :D
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome - and well done on the weight loss! Nice to see someone else from the NW on here!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.